Most people want to construct their dream home, but they are confused as they don’t know the entire process. However, it is crucial to start the construction from zero to end. It requires your skills, proper planning, and a considerable amount of budget. If you want to build the A+ Category house in Pakistan, it needs the highest quality construction material. You may also need imported fixtures for the use of bathrooms and kitchens.
Moreover, dream houses also need the most demanded tiles for flooring. There are a few more details you should be aware of them. Here is a breakdown of the building costs of an A+ category house in Pakistan for your convenience. Let s see a few steps by step through the total budget. I’ll start with the price of laying the foundation for an A+ category 1 Kanal house. But, firstly, take a look at the specifications of the house under construction.
You must consider the house specification with five bedrooms, attached bathrooms, a terrace on the first floor, a mumtee on the second floor and two kitchens. However, the total cover area of an A+ Category house is 5,950 sq ft. Therefore, the ground floor, first floor, and a mumtee must be 3,000 per sq ft, 2,700 sq ft, and 250 sq ft, respectively.
Furthermore, if you don’t know the construction cost of the 1 Kanal house in Pakistan, then this article will help you a lot. To construct the A+ Category house in Pakistan, you must have the best construction materials like bricks, cement, sand, plumbing, safety grills, and electrical wiring construct A+ Category house in Pakistan.
We all know that a dream house can’t construct without a reliable team and laborers. Although, it is essential to find the best laborers and their rate while calculating the construction cost of a house.
When you start your A+Category house in Pakistan, you must calculate the laborers’ rate in Pakistan. As the current labor rate in Pakistan in 2022, PKR is 800 to 1200 per day. First, however, it is critical to calculating the construction cost of 1 Kanal house in Pakistan.
Labour Cost: PKR 2.7 million.
Bricks, Sand, Crush, and Rori
You must have the 135 000 bricks to lay the house’s foundation. It is for the 5,950 sq ft 1 Kanal A+Category house in Pakistan. Furthermore, bricks must be of superior quality. The Awwal category per brick price is 12.5.
Bricks Cost: PKR 1,687,500/-
In Pakistan, high-quality sand is used to create a one-Kanal home. There are two types of sand in the building—however, Ravi sand for 5,250 cubic feet at the cost of PKR 20 per cubic foot.
Ravi sand: PKR 105,000 cubic feet.
Although, you will also need sand from the river Chenab for the better quality in less amount. For laying the foundation of the 1 Kanal house in Pakistan, you must have 2,100 cubic feet of Chenab sand. However, the rate of the Chenab sand is PKR 35.
Chenab sand: PKR 73,500/-
Crush or gravel is used to lay the foundation of the A+ Category for the base structure. Moreover, you will need 2,200 cubic feet of Margalla lintel for the construction of the house. However, the crush rate is PKR 70/- cubic feet.
Crush Cost: PKR 154,000/-
Kassu, Cement, and Rebar
Additionally, Kassu is a mixture of mitti and sand. However, it is for the filling of empty plots.
Kassu Costs PKR 2 lac.
Apart from the kassu, high-quality cement is for the A+ Category house in Pakistan. However, cement is used for plastering the other thing during construction.
Cement Cost: PKR 8,80,000/-
Similarly, durable rebar is used to construct the one kanal house in Pakistan. Generally, rebar is a sarya of 60 grade. Approximately 9 tons or 9,000 kg sarya require for the A+ Category house. The sarya costs PKR 125 per ton.
Rebar Cost: PKR 1,125,000/-
Plumbing & Wiring
The highest grade plumbing systems are employed to construct an A+ category home. Although, this saves money on maintenance and repairs. In addition to plumbing, must install electrical wiring in the home. Installing gas, drainage pipes, and other plumbing systems in an A+ category one kanal house will cost PKR 210,000.
Remember that you’ll need to employ a plumber to do the task. Electric cables will be installed at strategic locations around the house by an electrician. Moreover, this will set you back around PKR 285,000.
Plumbing & Wiring Cost: PKR 495,000/-
Grills & Gate
In addition, you’ll need to build safety grills and the house’s main gate. However, to construct an A+ category one kanal house, safety grills costing PKR 250 per sq. ft. are required. Although, the grills would cost PKR 175,000 in total. Furthermore, the expenditures of constructing the main gate’s framework include. Therefore, for installing a gate, you’ll require PKR 150,000.
Grills & Gate Cost: PKR 325,000/-
- The cost of grey construction includes an overhead water tank. For the water tank, you must have PKR 25,000.
- FMC Bi-flex Termite spray is also equally important to control termite infestation.
- To prevent termite infestation, you must have approximately PKR 55,000/-a chemical spray.
- Bitumen is used to make a building waterproof, and it costs PKR 20,000.
- In PKR 12,000, membrane sheets use to support waterproofing the roof.
Miscellaneous entities cost PKR 112,000/-
Finishing Cost of the A+Category House in 2022
Tiles & Marble
- The home flooring comprises 465 Master tiles that cost PKR 4,200 per square meter.
- To lay the bathroom flooring, you’ll need 140 Spanish tiles. However, the price of the tiles is slightly higher, at PKR 4,500 per square meter.
- The terrace would require 75 Master tiles PKR 2,100 per sq. mtr.
- At PKR 2,500 per sq. mtr., we require 70 imported tiles to construct the automobile porch or garage.
- Cutting and pasting tiles necessitates a certain level of experience. Therefore, the cost of laborers will be PKR 425,000.
- The house’s marble staircase will cost PKR 162,500 to construct. On the kitchen counter, you’ll need PKR 50,000.
Tiles & Marble Cost: PKR 3,618,000/-
- Installing imported A+ grade lighting, lamps, and chandeliers will cost roughly PKR 450,000.
- At the cost of PKR 1,500, you’ll need about 35 metabolite switchboards and push-buttons.
- Approximately 35 power plugs and sockets are utilized at the cost of PKR 950 each, bringing the total cost to PKR 33,250.
- A total of 14 Royal and GFC fans, each costing roughly PKR 12,500, would be deployed.
- Schneider breakers will set you back around PKR 100,000.
- The tasks mentioned earlier would necessitate the use of an electrician. He’d require PKR 60,000.
Electrical Components Cost: PKR 894,750/-
Kitchen & Bath Accessories
- At the cost of PKR 9,000/-, three Porta/Marachi counter-vanity sets must install.
- At the cost of PKR 30,000/-, you’ll require three built-in vanity cabins from Porta or Marachi.
- PKR 15,00/- for three Porta/Marachi commodes.
- Three Grohe wall-mounted commodes were placed in each of the three bathrooms. 42,000/- Pakistani rupees
- Five Italian bath sets will fit at the cost of PKR 35,000/-.
- Three glass shower booths, each costing PKR 50,000, would be built.
- A plumber would cost PKR 80,000 to employ for all duties above.
Kitchen & Bath Accessories Cost: PKR 2,105,500/-
Paint & Ceiling
Similarly, painting a house is a difficult task that needs the assistance of a skilled painter. Your ceiling has a covered area of 5,575. In addition, the artificial roof will cost PKR 75 per square meter. It will set you back PKR 418,125. The base coat is crucial because it reinforces the walls. Finally, the Rockwall will cost PKR 450,000 in total.
Paint & Ceiling Cost: PKR 1,818,125/-
Windows & Mirrors
Installation of windows and mirrors are at the cost of an A+ category one kanal house in Pakistan. Although, windows are double-glazed and powder-coated.
Windows & Mirrors Cost: PKR 1,310,000/-
Similarly, the home would have ashwood door frames. The woodworks also incorporate a high-gloss LCD rack.
Woodwork Cost: PKR 1,825,000/-
You may also spend PKR 250,000 to add animated wallpaper to the residence. However, a sophisticated remote-controlled gate will cost you PKR 125,000 and can place for enhanced security.
Miscellaneous Cost: PKR 375,000/-
Let’s sum up the total finishing and construction cost of the A+Category house in Pakistan:
- Construction cost: PKR 6,214,500/-
- Finishing cost: PKR 10,767,375/-
- Total Cost: PKR 16,981,875/-
So, the complete construction of the A+Category house in Pakistan 2022 is PKR 16,981,875/-.
SamLands is a central online real estate marketplace emphasizing customer empowerment. It provides residential and commercial services in Bahria Town Karachi. Besides its new project, Samvillas offers a unique opportunity to invest their money rightly.
In construction, they are providing services:
- Residential services
- Commercial Services
Two to three bedrooms, or a couple of bedrooms with an office or playroom, are standard in this size home. You may construct the area to have an open and breezy floor plan with plenty of room for children, visitors, and parents, all under one roof. They also provide a great deal of versatility in terms of bedrooms. For example, with three bedrooms, this property might accommodate a large family or appeal to a couple who work from home and desire flexibility in their home office.
Well-equipped rooms, dining halls, a healthy environment, entertainment place, outdoor or indoor terrace, parking places, kitchen, separate playing area for the children for the excellent living style.
- 26′ Ceilings
- Laundry Room
- Parking Space
- Shopping Malls
- Water Supply
- Sui Gas
- Boundary Wall
So, it’s crucial to understand that the pricing shown above is for anyone who wants to build their own home in Pakistan. The cost of constructing an A+ category one kanal house through a contractor will vary on the contract terms between the contractor and the owner.