Find the latest news and updates on the property all over Pakistan by SamLands.com. Read the blog and stay updated.
- T Square, Lahore’s most opulent residential building, is nearing completion.
- In March, the RDA will begin construction on the Leh Expressway project.
- PM Imran Khan addresses on Central Business District project.
- Six development projects for Gwadar are in the pipeline.
- Dasu-Raikot section of Karakoram Highway going to complete in Q1.
- Skardu To Turn into World Winter Sports Destination: PM Imran Khan
- The FBR registers Oasis Park Residencia.
- Based on the 2017 census, the CDA plans to construct a mass transit system in Islamabad.
1. T Square, Lahore’s Most Opulent Residential Building, Is Nearing Completion.
Concept developers will complete a premium and extra lavish residential apartment, according to the sources. The grey shell of the project is 95% complete, as well as with sample apartments for the visitors.
What Is T-Square?
T-Square is Lahore’s first innovative and luxurious development project. Further, it locates in the posh area of Lahore-Block B3, Gulberg. It offers you 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a 10-story high-rise. In addition, the project provides you abundant features in the apartments for living.
Why Invest In T-Square?
- Premium finishing and rapid development work
- T Square is a 160-foot-high, grand apartment project.
- Approved from LDA
- Located in a prime downtown location.
- Convenient 36-month payment plan
- It has state-of-the-art amenities and an elegant lifestyle.
- Benchmark of apartment living in the city.
- An apartment project by Concept Developers
2. In March, The RDA Will Begin Construction On The Leh Expressway project.
According to the news sources, the Rawalpindi Development Authority will start working on the Leh Expressway project in March 2022.
However, the length is reduced from 35-50 meters to 18 kilometers. The cost of the project is Rs 55 billion under the private-public partnership. Further, the project’s main aim is to solve the flood issues in the city.
Sources also confirmed that five flyovers, three underpasses, two interchanges, a commercial area featuring eight-story buildings would also promote the economic stirs under the project.
3. PM Imran Khan Addresses On Central Business District Project.
According to the news sources: PM visited the multi-billion rupee Central Business District project site. He was knowledgeable of the first phase and the upcoming projects of the site.
However, the premier was also informed of its features, such as its environmental significance and unique design. According to the briefing, the project’s cost is PKR 24 billion. Moreover, the project will create 1500 billion in revenue after the completion.
4. Six Development Projects for Gwadar Are In The Pipeline.
News report: Chine Overseas Port Holding Company discusses six development projects with the Secretary Planning and Development Abdil Aziz Uqaili at the CBC Gwadar for the port city.
Furthermore, the list of offered projects comprises establishing a 1.2 MGD desalination plant for Gwadar, organizing Expo-2022, boosting the agricultural sector by allocating 10 acres of land in the North Free Zone for the commercial cultivation of specific vegetation.
However, it also offers for conducting research with a tissue culture lab and establishing fish processing plants in the South Free Zone to achieve maximal production capacity,
One of the big things about these projects is that they will boost living standards and provide employment opportunities.
5. Dasu-Raikot Section of Karakoram Highway Going to Complete In Q1.
News Reported in Islamabad: The Dasu-Raikot section of the Karakoram Highway will complete in the first quarter of 2022. The 50 kilometers section is already open for traffic.
Moreover, the Member North Zone Mukesh Kumar of the National Highway Authority said that the rehabilitation work would complete within the specified time in March 2022. Although, he also stated that the section from Thakot to Khunjerab will be functional after the competition.
Although, the project’s cost is PKR 2.4 billion by WAPDA and NHA. Undoubtedly, the significance of the project covers international roads globally. After the completion, the tourists directly reach Gilgit Baltistan using Karakoram Highway from Mansehra.
6. PM Imran Khan Wants Skardu To Become A World-Class Winter Sports Destination.
According to press reports, Prime Minister Imran Khan remarked that Skardu would become an international winter sports destination in the following years while tweeting a lovely photo of the United Kingdom.
However, “Skardu at night & our girls playing ice hockey in Gilgit Baltistan,” the caption reads. “Now that Skardu has an international airport, Insha’Allah, this place will become a world winter sports destination,” he continued.
According to the facts, he stated that Gilgit-Baltistan would become a significant tourist destination due to improved road connections and the Skardu International Airport, assuring the region’s economic prosperity.
7. The FBR registers Oasis Park Residencia.
The news Reported: The Federal Board of Revenue registers Oasis Park Residencia, an opulent mansion development. No one will ask anyone interested in investing in this residencia to disclose their source of income.
The project offers luxury villas on a two-year payment plan at a 30% down payment. However, on-ground resources have updated that development work is taking place rapidly. Although, the project will be complete and available for possession soon.
8. Based On The 2017 Census, The CDA Plans To Construct A Mass Transit System In Islamabad.
According to sources, the Federal Commission has decided to begin a mass transportation system for the federal capital due to the 2017 national census.
Moreover, the Federal Commission’s 10th meeting with Amer Ali Ahmed decided that the Statistics Division would hire a focal person to provide mandatory information about the 2017 census in Islamabad to the Federal Commission and the Planning Commission.
This exercise is mandatory to determine viable routes and the number of buses to be procured for the mass transportation system in Islamabad. However, an appointment of the National Engineering Services of Pakistan as a consultant for the mass transit project to provide inhabitants with a high-quality transportation service.
Moreover, the consultant will update the analysis based on Islamabad’s most recent demographic and housing statistics.